SEO – Search Engine Optimisation
We improve your online visibility on Google, Yahoo & Bing to enable you to reach your local and wider audience through our tailor-made SEO strategy.
How to select the best SEO agency for your business?
The world of SEO (as known as search engine optimisation) can be a lot confusing when it comes to choosing a right SEO agency for your online business. As soon as you start a new website, you will start getting a lot of emails and phone calls from different vendors and firms. It becomes confusing to choose the best SEO agency. So if you want to hire the best SEO agency for your online business, this guide is surely for you. If you are asking yourself which agency is best for you? And how can you understand which agency works finest in the industry? Just read this guide and get tips which will help you in hiring the best agency for your SEO project.
Firstly, look at their portfolio: The main thing to look in any SEO agency before hiring them is their portfolio. First, make a good research and understanding of the company’s method. Look if the company suites your kind of work and if you can go along with their way of work. Does the agency list the clients they work with? Do they keep proper check and balance afterward? How do they go with your demands? Find the answers to these questions before hiring any agency. A good SEO agency fulfills its clients’ demands and answers their questions thoroughly. Ask them for the referrals and links to sites they worked on, and verify by visiting the sites.
How the firm prices you: A good test to check whether the company is real or not is by checking their way of pricing a project. Obviously, different kinds of projects are priced differently. A good SEO agency doesn’t set prices before starting work on any project. If the company asks for a price before starting the project, make sure it’s not a real company and you are not supposed to continue work with them. Some good SEO firms charge hourly, some charge on per month basis, and some charge on a fixed price for a one time job, like a SEO overhaul of your site. Those who pay on one-time charge basis don’t work with your project afterwards. Regardless of how they charge, there will be a clear description of what they are going to do, and how long it will take. The price will most suit your budget most of the times.
It should be a caring company: Any good SEO agency makes a relationship with its clients. It cares about its customers and works on its customer’s terms. Before hiring any agency, make sure to find out if the SEO agency you are about to hire is friendly or not? Does it make good relationship with its clients or not? Does it care for the project it handles or not? What kind of question do they ask normally? When you hire an SEO agency, you build a relationship with them, that is, they are going to be in a constant contact with you for a long time. Make sure the company constantly reports you about the progress of your project and the results. Make sure that they have your best interest in mind. An SEO company will make sure that they reflect you in your online marketing.
Get multiple consultations: If you have just started an online business and you are looking for the best SEO agency, do not fall for the temptation of any company. Make a call to different agencies and ask for a consultation. Any good SEO agency offers a free consultation as a chance to impress the customer. Make sure to visit different agencies, make contacts with them, follow their work pattern and then choose the best among them. But do not advertise your idea of consultation to a few companies. It may leave a bad impression on the company and they may not work hard for your project. Keep a little secret to yourself but go through the public profiles of more than just one SEO agency.
Make them publish your achievements: Once, you start working with an SEO agency, don’t hesitate if they ask you to publish your stories. This might be a chance to improve your profile and enhance the traffic on your website. Make the company publish your stories and achievements. An SEO firm executes tactically and creatively. A great SEO firm is highly creative, and creative people tell good stories. Ask them about their achievements and how they have worked on with passing years and share your stories with them. Tell them how you came with the idea of business and what are your goals. Make a good relationship with the firm and make them feel friendly around you. If they publish your stories on their profile, don’t hesitate if it isn’t sensitive.
Linking strategy: Understand the company’s linking strategy and technicality. Link building is an important process of any SEO related project. Find out how the company controls and monitors the link building process? How it innovates on the rivals to give better results? How it controls your brand monitoring and stops the illegal copying of your links. How they work against the spammers to save your site from cybercrime?
Ask previous clients for closer understanding: Ask the company’s previous clients regarding their work style and technical grip on the area of your work. View client’s reviews regarding the site and visit FAQs to get a closer and easy understanding of the work method of the firm.
After analyzing the company using the above-mentioned steps, you’ll likely find yourself with a better partner who is interested in helping you in your search rankings, organic traffic grows. Make a good relation with the company which should grow strong with time. There are a lot of great SEO agencies out there, just look for a perfect one who will absolutely help your business grow to maximum heights, just be diligent and wise regarding the choice of best agency and you’ll find the beneficiary of great online marketing!
Why do I need an SEO strategy for my online business?
You surely have heard about SEO and what it does. Why people invest in SEO? But, you don’t know how important SEO is and why you should invest in it? That is exactly why I am writing this article, this guide will help you in better understanding of SEO and how it works. You will be able to understand why SEO is important and why you should spend money on it for your online business?
Many people asked this question regarding the importance of SEO and why it should be adopted for online business. Well, SEO (search engine optimization) is a tool to enhance the importance of any website. Well, knowing the importance of SEO tool, following are some major reasons why you need an SEO strategy for your online business.
- SEO, an important investment: SEO is not just a cost, but it is an important investment. SEO makes sure to bring your website on top in search engines like Google by highlighting important keywords. It’s surely a money back tool because of the traffic it can give to your website. Surely, a top website will have more traffic than others.
- A perfect marketing tool: SEO is the best tool when it comes to marketing your product. SEO can be a perfect marketing strategy along with social and print media. The powerful tool can enhance the value of your product.
- SEO is a long term strategy: SEO is not just one time to buy tool it is a long term strategy. SEO gives quick results for short term marketing. But the main advantage of SEO over any other marketing strategy is you can operate the SEO for a long time. With proper SEO upfront analysis, you can stay on top in search engine for years. Enough if you stop working with SEO strategy, your website can still top the search engines because of the keywords were chosen. Also, SEO isn’t that expensive when compared to other online marketing tools and is, therefore, most widely used. The affordable marketing tool is the most widely used marketing tool all around the world.
- SEO is cost effective: Surely, SEO has proven to be the most cost effective online marketing strategy over the years. Your web designing, hosting and managing cost is similar whether your website is visited by hundreds, thousands, or million users. SEO works on a fixed fee structure and that is one of the main reasons of its worldwide usage
- Our competitors are using it: One of the main reasons why you should use SEO for your online business is that your competitor might be using it. As SEO is the most widely used marketing tools, many internet users use it for making their product a top trending product. While, in your industry, a competitor of your brand might be using SEO tool for the marketing purposes, why shouldn’t you? SEO is a never-ending process, if you are not improving your position, your competitor surely is. So, make sure to use SEO strategy for your online business to finish ahead of your competitors in the international market.
With ever increasing online product sale and demand, the usage of SEO is also increasing at a sheer pace. So, before you invest heavily in the marketing of your brand, make sure to do it on the internet as well and in comparatively less expense.
10 SEO techniques for your online business to rank higher on Google
When it comes to online business, we all want to make our website, a top searched website in any search engine. One of the easiest ways to do it is by spending money on SEO. SEO known as search engine optimization is a marketing tool for any website. Using SEO, you can make your website a top and a most searched website on the internet. But how does it work? What are the steps to get higher ranking on Google? How can you attract most traffic on your website? Surely, these questions are the basis of this report. And therefore, here are the 10 top SEO techniques for your online business to rank higher on Google.
- Make social contents: According to a research, 76% of SEO contractors use social media for boosting, marketing and promotion of any website. Making good social contents is one of the easiest ways to get highest rankings. Make sure to spend wisely on social media promotion. Make friends who know how SEO works. Find, collect, use your valuable social content for optimizing your website for maximizing visibility. Social media profile for any brand appears on top in Google.
- Think like your customer: The main thing is doing any business is to satisfy your customer. Fit in your customer’s shoes and understand what they want from you. Think like your customer, be friendly to them and even ask your friends for the ideas regarding your product. Satisfying any customer is one of the major successes of any business and using proper SEO techniques, you can satisfy your customers by marketing your product so it looks attractive.
- Make a list of keywords: Before paying for SEO, make sure to buy the unused keywords first. Keywords play an important role in making any website a top searched website on the web. Whenever a user will open the internet, he will type in the keywords for the product he will be looking for; it will always be helpful if your website contains those keywords. SEO works on keywords. The more common keywords you use, the more your website is likely to rule the search engines. You will infuse your website with the keywords so that it ranks higher when customers search for those terms. But remember you’re competing against other competitors as well in your industry, so avoid generic, common used terms and look for ones that correspond to your work such as your offerings or geographic location. Make sure to use unique, easy, keywords.
- Publish high quality, easy content: Any marketing technique like SEO, SEM etc. gives better results if the content on your website is user friendly. The traffic of any website depends on the quality of the content on the website, if your website is publishing high quality easy to understand content, your website will have more traffic. Use your keywords in the content and make the content attractive for any user. Publish compelling content, articles, videos, photos and keep it updated. For an attractive and better content, 20% of the total content should be covered by the keywords. As SEO works on the keywords, better content is likely to increase your ranking on Google.
- Measure your results: Measure your results regularly. Keep a proper check of your work; keep a proper check on your SEO project your vendor is handling. Google analytics is a free ware application from Google network where you can find the popularity of your site based on user reviews. Learn from there and take proper steps to make your site better. Improvise and make the results better. Make a clean, easy to understand website.
- Mobile friendly websites: In the modern age of smart phones, taking a computer of laptop with you anywhere is not an option. Many people prefer using their phones on the go. Make sure to have a mobile friendly website. Any good SEO agency will work for your mobile website as well. As more brands are taking up this trend in the upcoming year. Mobile optimization has become a norm, rather than an exception.
- Make a link worthy website: Always make a link worthy website. SEO works fine with links. Does not use “Click here” in the text of the website, click here has no value is SEO. Rather use links with keywords to make it easy for the user to reach the link.
- Local SEO, a better option: Use your location for doing your business. Tell Google where you are located and used a local SEO. Local SEO always have benefited dover other marketing tools. It helps in increasing the traffic from specific areas. 50% more user response to the websites with local SEO in just one day. Quite a success with even lower expenditure. Most users who use mobile phone hope for local search result. With local SEO, these issues can be resolved and your ranking will always boost until you are on top in search engines.
- Mobile apps: Now a day, most people look for mobile apps of the product they want. Mobile apps are becoming more popular than ever. With mobile app your product, and SEO marketing, your website is surely to occur on the first page of Google. Just for example if you search for EBay on Google, the relevant app page comes on the first page. Mobile web search is an all-time rise and apps make the work easier. Just a few more years and mobile apps will overpower desktop and mobile websites. So, make sure that the app optimization tops your list of SEO optimization.
- Video, voice search: With a lot of options available to use in your website, video and voice search options are still in work. You tube video links always make the first page of Google. Voice search works with SEO even better. Voice searched links are more likely to come on top and hence it is a great option for your website.
Here I have summed up the 10 ‘To-Do” things for your website to rank higher on Google. Just remember, it’s a gradual process and will take time. So, invest well on SEO, make your website user friendly and enjoy the benefits of highest rank on Google.
What does an SEO agency do?
An SEO agency is made up of mostly three activities, SEO known as search engine optimization is based on three activities.
1) Creating content
2) Building links
3) Analyzing results accordingly
From above three activities, it can be said that an SEO agency helps any website in growing its reputation in international market and get famous in the search engines.
When you start your own online business and someone tells you to hire an SEO agency for the marketing of your product, you often get confused with what is this SEO? How it can help my product in its marketing? What exactly and SEO agency does? To answer these questions and to minimize the confusion that bothers you about how SEO works, I have written this blog to exactly tell you what an SEO does.
Initial Research, analysis:
SEO starts with research, analysis and audit always. Based on the type of industry and product, any good SEO firm doesn’t give predictions straight away, but, always starts with the initial research regarding the product, and the client. An SEO agency may not know the outcomes of a project it is working on, but it is always able to handle all the problems regarding the industry of the work and the product.
Keywords are important for the content of any website, if you are facing any problem regarding the keywords and you are unable to find proper keywords for your content, leave the matter in your SEO agency’s hands. They will search the proper, suitable keywords for your web content. Any good SEO agency works to Identify and research the keywords to identify and produce the best results for the clients once the high rankings are achieved. The ideal keywords searched for a lot, are relevant to the client’s business, and are not targeted by competition. The ideal keyword is searched a lot, and is relevant to the client’s field of business, and is not targeted heavily by competitors.
SEO is responsible for building links needed to boost the content of your website. Link building is one of those activities that just don’t end. Link building consists of following activities.
- Link Monitoring: It is important to monitor links if in case inbound links are created, they could provide more value to the text of the link where the link points.
- Competitor monitoring: An SEO agency monitors the competitors and understands which strategy your competitor is using. It then uses a better strategy to counter the competitors in the relevant industry.
- Brand monitoring: Just in case if any person uses the reference of your website without mentioning the link, SEO makes sure to approach that person to use the link. All the happenings of your brand are controlled and monitored by SEO agency.
SEO reviews all your past performances by Google analytics tools. It also controls the clients’ reviews and interactions using Google Webmaster tools. All of the happenings of your website are controlled and monitored by SEO agency.
SEO is a very vast field. Any online business is not likely to progress without adopting the vast services of SEO. Any SEO agency will work their way to make your website a top grossing website in the search engines.
We have been producing search marketing solutions since the very beginning – even when launching our own website. Our approach has evolved to focus not only on driving clicks but to providing an integrated user journey from awareness through to conversion.
At Digital Studio, we audit your website and provide a detailed website analysis across 100 website data points, and provide clear and actionable recommendations for steps you can take to improve your online presence and ultimately rank better in Google Search.
STRATEGY & EXECUTION.
We help businesses grow their digital audience with a solid SEO strategy, taking into consideration technology, design, content and social signals to drive search performance and encourage long term engagement.
Digital Studio are focused on delivering powerful, natural search strategies that increase visibility and traffic volume. We monitor your SEO performance monthly to make sure we are on track.